Audio Description Los Angeles
Discover a Brand New Audience with Audio Description
There is an audience of over 21 million vision restricted people in the United States waiting to enjoy your audio described TV programs and feature films. By adding audio description (AD) to your programs, you make them accessible to an ever-growing audience market. Blind and partially sighted viewers will be able to better enjoy your shows along with their sighted friends and family members.
By accessing their secondary audio program (SAP) track, viewers will hear a narrator's voice describing the visual elements of the program. The commentary will be inserted in between the lines of dialogue. The audio description brings to life on-screen actions, character emotions, and other important visual details.
Audio Description Project Management from Beginning to End
Descriptive Video Works produces high quality audio description services, while meeting your tight deadlines and staying within your budget. Our experienced team oversees every aspect of your described project and our efficient production workflow system makes the process simple and seamless. With our competitive rates, we can quickly turn around your show in whatever standard broadcast format you require.
Our experienced staff has completed thousands of hours of audio described programming for producers, networks, studios, and broadcasters in Los Angeles and throughout the United States and Canada. Whether your program is a half-hour news show, an episodic one-hour series, or a major motion picture, we have the talent and facilities to provide vividly entertaining audio description.
Please click here for a list of our completed projects.
- Our production staff has over 30 years experience in the broadcast industry. We guarantee you receive the highest broadcast quality AD project.
- Our studio is open 7 days a week for you to meet your deadlines. We have delivery turnarounds of 3 to 4 days. Our writers receive specialized training to write descriptive audio narration of movies and TV for the blind and partially sighted audience.
- We have a world-class team of talented voice over artists to fit the mood and style of your production. All audio recordings are done in our in-house studio. We provide narration in English, Spanish or French.
- We deliver your completed AD show to your specifications via FTP site, .aiff file, .wav file or master tape.
- Our experienced research, development and training teams include members of the blind and partially sighted community. We regularly hold focus groups to ensure our work meets the needs of the intended audience.
- The respectful relationship we have with the blind and partially sighted community ensure we produce the highest quality Audio Description for every show we complete.
Trust the experienced team at Descriptive Video Works to complete all your audio description programming. We will help you introduce your programs to entirely new audience.